With reference to the provisions set forth by Legislative Decree UE 679/16, which covers dispositions for the protection of confidentiality in the handling of personal data, we hereby wish to inform you that the personal data that you supplied or that we acquired otherwise during the course of our operations, may be handled with or without the use of electronic instruments, in compliance with the aforementioned law, for the institutional purposes of our activity, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to implement a service or one or more operations contractually agreed upon;
- to fulfill obligations foreseen by laws or regulations;
- to protect the rights of the proprietor of email@example.com in a court of law;
- the submittal of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org is strictly related to the execution of the contract or, when specified, of the activities agreed upon by the customer;
- the titleholder of the data handling, in compliance with Legislative Decree UE 679/16, is Top-Wine srl;
- the data will be stored at our operating headquarters, at the following address: Top-wine s.r.l. Via Piemonte 16 IT-24050 Bariano BG +39 (0)363 957930 NO VENDITA IN SEDE for the length of time prescribed by law;
- the handling of the data supplied, or acquired otherwise during the course of our operations, could be carried out also by subjects who have been granted access to your personal data by law or by secondary and/or communitarian norms or directives;
- the modification or the cancellation of the aforementioned data may be requested at any time.
- the buyer accepts the use of their data for the purpose of purchase.